The information contained on this website has been provided solely for the purpose of meeting the company's regulatory obligations under rule 12g3-2(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of the United States, and 3i is not offering any securities or services in the US or to US persons through this site.
I accept the terms and conditions.
For more information about 3i's business activities please visit www.3i.com
The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of 3i's Websites. Please read them.
"3i" means 3i Group plc and any of its subsidiaries and related companies and references to the "3i Websites" are to any of 3i's websites including this website, 3i US Investors, and 3i.com (and any replacement URL of any such website) and also include, but are not limited to, the text, images, links, sounds, graphics and video sequences displayed in such websites (the "Materials").
By clicking and entering this website you agree that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not enter. The information in the 3i Websites is only for the attention of the residents of jurisdictions where it can be lawfully disseminated. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations for your country of residence.
No information contained in these pages should be taken as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold the shares of 3i Group plc. Nothing on the 3i Websites or in the Materials constitutes or is intended to constitute financial or other advice and you should not act upon any information contained on the 3i Websites or in the Materials without first consulting a financial or other professional adviser.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be taken to limit or exclude any liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. Use of the 3i Websites and the Materials are at your sole risk. 3i will not be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, losses, damages or awards of any kind, howsoever caused, as a result of the use of or inability to use, or reliance on, the 3i Websites or any of the Materials. 3i excludes all war ranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and representations (excepting fraudulent misrepresentation) of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise in connection with the 3i Websites and the Materials to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Materials and the 3i Websites are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. 3i gives no warranties (express, implied or statutory) as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose of the Materials or that any of the Materials or the 3i Websites will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected. 3i has the right to suspend or withdraw the provision of all or any of the 3i Websites or the Material without prior notice at any time. Further, no warranty of any kind is given that the 3i Websites and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro. 3i does not warrant that the 3i Websites or the server(s) that make(s) them available are free of any virus or other harmful elements.
Reference in the 3i Websites and/or the Materials to any hypertext link, product, process or service does not imply 3i's support for, nor endorsement or recommendation of, the provider thereof or the product, process or service to which reference is made. The 3i websites may contain hypertext links to other websites, resources or other third parties. 3i is not responsible for the availability of, and accepts no liability in relation to, these external websites or their contents. 3i is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of any of such websites.
The Materials are the copyright of 3i and its third party licensors and may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without the prior, written consent of 3i. You may, however, download one copy of the Materials for your personal non-commercial use or non-commercial use within the organisation in which you work on condition that you do not delete or change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice contained in the Materials nor alter the way in which they are presented. Modification or use other than as permitted above violates 3i's intellectual property rights in the Materials.
The trade marks, service marks and logo (the "Trade Marks") used and displayed on the 3i Websites are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of 3i and others. Nothing in these terms and conditions or on the 3i Websites should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the 3i Websites. 3i enforces infringements of its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
The agreement between 3i and you relating to your use and browsing of the 3i Websites is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law. These terms and conditions may not be modified unless 3i agrees in writing.
3i Investments plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority ('FSA') in respect of its activities carried on in or from the UK. The FSA does not otherwise regulate the investment activities carried on by 3i outside the UK.
3i respects the privacy of every individual who visits 3i's websites. In dealing with 3i you may provide 3i with personal information about yourself. The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing 3i's use of personal information that 3i may obtain about you. By using the 3i websites you consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
1. "3i" means 3i Group plc and any of its subsidiaries and related companies.
2. 3i is committed to following policies which protect your privacy and comply with current international data protection laws and regulations in respect of personal data. 3i will only obtain personal data from you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data which 3i obtains will be processed fairly and lawfully.
3. 3i collects personal data for use in the normal course of 3i's business. Your personal data may be held and processed in connection with a transaction that 3i considers with you, for the general development of 3i's business and for administrative purposes relating to those purposes. 3i may use your contact details that you provide to 3i to inform you of relevant opportunities, developments and events, unless you decide to opt out.
4. 3i will only process the individual data which you provide to 3i for these purposes. 3i will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data held is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the relevant purposes.
5. Please note that the information that you provide to 3i is processed and held on computer systems and files of the 3i group of companies throughout the world. This may include companies, offices or data centres outside the European Economic Area. All 3i group companies maintain the same levels of data protection, confidentiality and security. In certain cases your information may be passed to companies who process data on behalf of 3i, 3i's advisers, financial intermediaries and credit reference agencies with which 3i works. Where 3i passes data to third parties 3i ensures that appropriate confidentiality arrangements are in place. 3i does not provide your details to third parties for any marketing or promotional purposes, except where you have given your consent.
7. 3i will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and, where necessary, up to date. If you believe that any of the information that 3i holds about you is incorrect please notify 3i (see Contacts).
8.3i will take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information online over the internet and will not hold 3i responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to 3i's negligence or wilful default.
10. 3i will take all reasonable steps to retain data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. When requested to do so, 3i will delete personal information from current operational systems where it is no longer required. 3i may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with 3i has ended, for example for legal and regulatory reasons.
11. You have the right to receive information about the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) that 3i maintains on you (a fee may be payable). You should also note that, under data protection laws, in certain circumstances you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and have certain rights of access, rectification and/or removal of your personal data. To exercise these rights you should write to 3i (see Contacts).